Products
  • 产品名称: High Power LED White
  • 1: 1-3W
  • 2: >70Ra
  • 3: 145lm/W

LM-80 RoHS and EN62471 Approved
Super thin phosphor film technology
Beam Angle:140°
High Temper PC lens suitable for reflow oven welding
Anti-sulfur

 

Item

Symbol

Value

Unit

Max Pow er

P

2.83

W

DC Forw ard Current

IF

700

mA

Pulsed Current

P

1000

mA

Reverse Current

VR

-5

V

Junction Temperature

Tj

140

Operating Temperature

TO P R

-30~+60

Storage Temperature

TSTG

-35~+100

Thermal Resistance

RθJ-B

8-12

℃/W

Electrostatic  Limit

ESD

2000

V

Soldering Temperature

 

350℃/3-5S

 

 

Parameter

Symbol

Condition

CRI

Min.

Typ.

Max.

Lm/W

Unit

 

Forward
Voltage

 

VF

IF=350mA

/Ta=25 ℃

 

/

 

3

 

3.4

 

3.8

 

/

 

V

IF=500mA

/Ta=25 ℃

IF=700mA

/Ta=25 ℃

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luminous
Flux

 

 

 

 

 

 

Φv

CCT:6000K 350mA

>80Ra

135

140

145

>120

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lm
(Lm/W)

>70Ra

145

150

155

>140

CCT:6000K 500mA

>80Ra

180

190

200

>110

>70Ra

210

220

230

>135

CCT:6000K 700mA

>80Ra

220

230

240

>95

>70Ra

260

270

280

>115

CCT:4000K 350mA

>80Ra

135

140

145

>120

>70Ra

145

150

155

>140

CCT:4000K 500mA

>80Ra

180

190

200

>110

>70Ra

210

220

230

>135

CCT:4000K 700mA

>80Ra

220

230

240

>95

>70Ra

260

270

280

>115

CCT:3000K 350mA

>80Ra

125

130

135

>110

>70Ra

135

140

145

>125

CCT:3000K 500mA

>80Ra

160

170

180

>95

>70Ra

180

190

200

>105

CCT:3000K 700mA

>80Ra

200

210

220

>85

>70Ra

240

250

260

>95

LM-80 RoHS and EN62471 Approved
Super thin phosphor film technology
Beam Angle:140°
High Temper PC lens suitable for reflow oven welding
Anti-sulfur

 

 

Related Products
Your present location:Home >> Products >> High Power LED >> High Power LED White